We Are a Charismatic Pentecostal Church
Springing from a tent revival held by Gerald Derstine, a little church known as North Penn Revival Center was birthed in the spring of 1958. Pastor Derstine initially held services at the Brotherhood Hall Building in Perkasie until the congregation outgrew its space and in 1959, it moved into the former Trinity Lutheran Church in downtown Lansdale. In 1960, the Lord led Pastor Derstine to Florida and Roy Allebach Sr was ordained as the church’s new pastor.
The next year, the church moved to the Community Hall in Blooming Glen and in 1965 they changed their name to Pennridge Full Gospel Tabernacle. Within the next two decades, a new sanctuary and adjacent building were constructed and in February, 2012 the church changed its name to Pennridge Christian Fellowship.
While more than 50 years have passed since its initial tent revival, Pennridge Christian Fellowship is still serving the Lord locally and internationally.