This fellowship accepts and believes in:
- the infallible inspiration of the Bible (2 Pet. 1:21),
- in the deity of Jesus Christ (John 1:1; Phil. 2:5),
- in the virgin birth (Mt. 1:22-25),
- in the blood atonement (1 Pet.1:18-19, in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:31-32),
- in the personal, visible, bodily return of Jesus Christ to earth (Acts 1:11),
- in salvation through faith in the finished work of Christ at Calvary (Rom. 10:9-10),
- in the Pentecostal experience for today (Acts 2:38-39; 1 Cor. 13:10),
- in divine healing for the whole body (Is. 53:4-5),
- in the “Great Commission” Jesus gave the church in Matthew 28:19-20 to go and make disciples of all nations.
- and we believe marriage shall be between one biological man and one biological woman. Mark 10:5-9 (MSG) Mark 10:6-7 (TLB).
This fellowship also observes the ordinances of believer’s baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper. The anointing of the sick with oil for healing, the laying on of hands, and dedication of children, while not ordinances, shall be observed whenever appropriate.